ANDREANN GEISE was on Food Network as the winning contestant of “Ultimate Recipe Showdown 2” (comfort food category) hosted by Guy Fieri in February 2009
Her Cooking Channel debut “perfect3” Brunch segment aired in 2012 .
She has also appeared on “Morning Living” with Martha Stewart Radio and a dozen more radio and television shows.
She has shared the stage with Guy Fieri for live cooking demonstrations and has demonstrated at many events including the Bon Appetit Supper Club in New York. She has won dozens of cooking contests and judged numerous competitions including a barbecue event with Chef Aaron McCargo, Jr.
Currently the Myrtle Beach area resident works as a personal chef and restaurant consultant.
- Graduated from Horry Georgetown Tech in 1990 with a business degree (accounting and general business)
- Graduated from Coastal Carolina University in 1995 with a bachelors of Science major biology minor Chemistry.
- Went to Veterinary school in Alabama and Graduated with my Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine in 2001
- Worked in the veterinary field for a year and half and then taught science, fitness & health based classes at a local university.
- Worked as an executive chef (including doing the opening of a large restaurant)
- Grew up around the restaurant business and worked in every aspect of it.
- Certified in and taught yoga, group fitness, personal training and advanced personal training (have multiple certification in fitness as well as a years worth of collage class in it)
- Work as a wellness associate in a senior living facility working with independent living, short term skilled, long term skilled, assisted living and memory care patients. I do fitness based as well as functional based classes with them.
- Worked as a adjunct professor teaching science and physical education based classes: Exercise physiology, kinesiology, Anatomy and Physiology, general biology weight training and body dynamics, Microbiology and first year experience